Myticket is the ticketing portal for all Kilimanjaro Group shows. Kilimanjaro Group companies promote and run shows and tours across music, theatre, attractions, and comedy. We are looking for Website Administrator to update and maintain the Myticket websites .co.uk and .ie and the Kilimanjaro corporate website. The role will entail managing show listings across both websites, managing the bespoke CRM system, changing images and links, and administering newsletter communications.
The ideal candidate will have experience in website content management, some coding knowledge, and a good understanding of WordPress, Squarespace or similar. The role will require outstanding attention to detail and meticulous time management. This role is ideal for someone wanting to gain experience as part of a wider marketing team.
Kilimanjaro recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role as set out in the person profile.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Will be able to demonstrate experience in website content management.
- Ability to work under pressure, to short deadlines and manage priorities.
- Detailed understanding of email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp or Worldly.
- Some knowledge of photoshop & InDesign is desired.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work to fast deadlines.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Careers@kilimanjarolive.co.uk
JOB DESCRIPTION – KILIMANJARO LIVE LTD
Title – Website Administrator
Reports to – Group Head of Marketing
To update and maintain Kilimanjaro’s websites including but not limited to Myticket.co.uk / .ie , kilimanjarolive.co.uk and event websites. To ensure all show listings, links, information and images are kept up to date and react to marketing placements.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Update all relevant websites with new show announcements, on-sales, support announcements and any other show information updates as directed by the promoting teams.
- Update ticketing links on all relevant websites for on-sales and at the request of the promoter or ticketing teams.
- Update key words, similar artists and other website features to ensure best functioning of the website.
- To ensure that at all times the My ticket websites are current and up to date and to regularly check and change ticketing links to ensure they all link to live allocations.
- To update Kilimanjarolive.co.uk with company stories and information under the direction of the COO.
- Maintain and update the CRM system connected to Myticket.co.uk. Ensuring data feeds are up to date.
- Update and maintain show websites such as Kewthemusic.org and Liveatchelsea.com with accurate information, images and links.
- To in conjunction with Provide insights and reports on website traffic, behaviours and analytics.
- To create bespoke e-shot data lists for solus e-shots and upload to wordfly.
- Oversee and implement the sending and reporting on Newsletters and E-shots from wordly via our bespoke CRM system in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable request as requested by the CEO, department heads or Head of Business Development for the benefit of the company.
Kilimanjaro Live work benefits (from day 1):
Annual Leave – contractually 28 days (3 of which to be used between Christmas and New Year)
Wellbeing – we believe in looking after the mental health of our talented workforce, as such we have a Wellbeing hub, mental health first-aider and a wellness action plan
Regular Staff social events
Tickets to our shows/festivals with few exceptions
Post probationary period benefits:
Life Insurance Policy – Equal to four (4) times base salary
Learning and Development – As part of your ongoing learning and development you will have access to a range of tools and courses appropriate to your role and career goals
Pension – Kilimanjaro match pension contributions up to 5% of salary
Private Medical Insurance through WPA
Interest Free Season Ticket Loan Scheme – Loans deducted from net pay over a 12-month period
Cycle to work scheme – In partnership with Evans Cycles
Maternity/Paternity leave – above statutory requirement