We are a UK based Live events promoter with both a broad music output and non-music event teams. We are looking for an experienced Artworker to join our expanding design team. The role will involve receiving and accurately interpreting detailed briefs, creating tour/show artwork according to the brief in a timely manner, creating artwork for marketing campaigns including posters, print, online formats, and some video.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with juggling workload and have an eye for detail. They will have worked in a similar role either in house or within an agency and have experience dealing with volume and short deadlines. They should be extremely proficient with Adobe creative suite.
Kilimanjaro recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role as set out in the person profile.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Careers@kilimanjarolive.co.uk
JOB DESCRIPTION – KILIMANJARO LIVE LTD
Title – Senior Creative Artworker
Reports to – Group Head of Marketing
To oversee the creation and design of marketing materials required for the marketing campaigns of the company’s tours and shows. The role includes producing various poster admats, print materials and online marketing assets and some video assets. To keep accurate records of work undergone for each tour/show.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities;
- Working closely with the Artworker to manage the delegation of workload and ensure all deadlines are met for the account.
- Create artwork of the highest standard adhering to briefs from the promoter or promoter’s assistant & direction from the Marketing Manager for our artists and shows.
- Create, amend and re-size press and online advertising from approved admats for all shows and tours as required.
- Ensure accuracy of information on all outgoing artwork materials for shows and tours.
- Manage the delivery of artwork according to deadlines for any advertising booked online and offline.
- Advise promoters and the Marketing Manager of the optimum size and format for creative assets to ensure shows are marketed to their full potential.
- Monitor the quality of artwork output in print and online to ensure that improvements are made wherever possible to increase the quality of creative output.
- Compile and create ad compilation pages to market the company’s shows in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
- Assist in the creation of a tour Logo/artwork/creative concept for new or existing events when requested.
- Keep an accurate record of time spent on each project and compile internal settlements on requests for shows.
- Keep up to date with any developments concerning the use of the Software programmes such as Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign that might affect any of the above points.
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable requests as requested by the CEO, department heads or promoters for the benefit of the company.
Experience & Skills Required
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience creating, preparing and checking print ready artwork.
- Some experience working with video.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Beneficial but not required
- Knowledge of online marketing advert formats.
- Ability to edit video content using Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
Annual Leave – contractually 28 days
Wellbeing – we believe in looking after the mental health of our talented workforce, as such we have a Wellbeing hub, mental health first-aider and a wellness action plan
Regular Staff social events
Tickets to our shows/festivals with few exceptions
Post probationary period benefits:
Life Insurance Policy – Equal to four (4) times base salary
Learning and Development – As part of your ongoing learning and development you will have access to a range of tools and courses appropriate to your role and career goals
Pension – Kilimanjaro match pension contributions up to 5% of salary
Private Medical Insurance through WPA
Interest Free Season Ticket Loan Scheme – Loans deducted from net pay over a 12-month period
Cycle to work scheme – In partnership with Evans Cycles
Maternity/Paternity leave – above statutory requirement