We are a UK based Live events promoter with both a broad music output and non-music event teams. We are seeking an experienced marketeer to join our expanding Special Projects & Theatrical team. The role will oversee the marketing campaigns for projects such as theatrical tours and shows, visitor attractions, exhibitions, and non-music touring shows. They will manage budgets, design marketing campaigns and be responsible for the delivery of these campaigns, working closely with the design team and the Head of business development.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter who will be comfortable working with autonomy to strive to achieve the best sales results for these projects. They should have some experience in marketing similar projects and a thorough understanding of the marketing media mix. We are looking for someone who is extremely proficient in social media management and marketing with some knowledge of Photoshop and or Adobe creative suite.
Kilimanjaro recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role as set out in the person profile.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Will have proven experience in an event-based marketing role.
- Ability to work under pressure, to short deadlines and manage priorities.
- Be confident working seamlessly across multiple teams maintaining excellent communication.
- Detailed understanding of digital media and emerging trends.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to take a campaign from concept to execution ultimately resulting in sales for the event.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Careers@kilimanjarolive.co.uk
JOB DESCRIPTION – KILIMANJARO LIVE LTD
Title – Marketing Manager Special Projects & Theatrical
Reports to – Group Head of Marketing
To plan, run and execute the marketing campaigns of Special Projects ensuring maximum appropriate exposure to achieve the highest possible level of ticket sales.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Draft, develop and deliver marketing campaigns for projects to maximise ticket sales. Areas of marketing to be covered will include but not be limited to digital marketing, CRM, PR, display, partnerships, radio, print, outdoor and TV.
- To ensure day to day support is provided to the special projects team on any matters related to marketing and sales.
- Manage delivery of the marketing campaigns to the highest standard and ensuring budgets are adhered to.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, report these findings to the wider team and implement changes in strategy based on these findings.
- Write and deliver content and social media plans.
- Oversee the creation and approval of all marketing materials.
- Actively pursue and manage relationships with partners, agencies and suppliers.
- Liaise with media to place partner and media deals.
- Ensure that all marketing plans are communicated speedily and accurately, through marketing financial plans and presentation plans.
- Manage and submit financial marketing records and documents for project settlements.
- Manage all promotional parties on event days including PR agencies, photographers, reviewers and media partners.
- Manage effective teamwork with other departments, to ensure all projects are marketed to their full potential.
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable request as requested by the CEO, department heads or Head of Business Development for the benefit of the company.
Kilimanjaro Live work benefits (from day 1):
Annual Leave – contractually 28 days
Wellbeing – we believe in looking after the mental health of our talented workforce, as such we have a Wellbeing hub, mental health first-aider and a wellness action plan
Regular Staff social events
Tickets to our shows/festivals with few exceptions
Post probationary period benefits:
Life Insurance Policy – Equal to four (4) times base salary
Learning and Development – As part of your ongoing learning and development you will have access to a range of tools and courses appropriate to your role and career goals
Pension – Kilimanjaro match pension contributions up to 5% of salary
Private Medical Insurance through WPA
Interest Free Season Ticket Loan Scheme – Loans deducted from net pay over a 12-month period
Cycle to work scheme – In partnership with Evans Cycles
Maternity/Paternity leave – above statutory requirement