We are a leading independent live entertainment company arranging around 500 concerts, shows and festivals each year. Here you can view and apply for all our current exciting opportunities!
We are a company that values diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to every application we receive, recruiting on merit only.
Title – Senior Creative Artworker
Reports to – Head of Business Development
Deadline for applications – 1st November
To oversee the creation and design of marketing materials required for the marketing campaigns of the company’s tours and shows. The role includes producing various poster admats, print materials and online marketing assets and some video assets. To keep accurate records of work undergone for each tour/show.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities;
- Working closely with the Artworker to manage the delegation of workload and ensure all deadlines are met for the account.
- Create artwork of the highest standard adhering to briefs from the promoter or promoter’s assistant & direction from the Marketing Manager for our artists and shows.
- Create, amend and re-size press and online advertising from approved admats for all shows and tours as required.
- Ensure accuracy of information on all outgoing artwork materials for shows and tours.
- Manage the delivery of artwork according to deadlines for any advertising booked online and offline.
- Advise promoters and the Marketing Manager of the optimum size and format for creative assets to ensure shows are marketed to their full potential.
- Monitor the quality of artwork output in print and online to ensure that improvements are made wherever possible to increase the quality of creative output.
- Compile and create ad compilation pages to market the company’s shows in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
- Assist in the creation of a tour Logo/artwork/creative concept for new or existing events when requested.
- Keep an accurate record of time spent on each project and compile internal settlements on requests for shows.
- Keep up to date with any developments concerning the use of the Software programmes such as Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign that might affect any of the above points.
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable requests as requested by the CEO, department heads or promoters for the benefit of the company.
Experience & Skills Required
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience creating, preparing and checking print ready artwork.
- Some experience working with video.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Beneficial but not required
- Knowledge of online marketing advert formats.
- Ability to edit video content using Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
Kilimanjaro Live work benefits (from day 1):
- Annual Leave – contractually 28 days
- Wellbeing – we believe in looking after the mental health of our talented workforce, as such we have a Wellbeing hub, mental health first-aider and a wellness action plan
- Regular Staff social events
- Tickets to our shows/festivals with few exceptions
Post probationary period benefits:
- Life Insurance Policy – Equal to four (4) times base salary
- Learning and Development – As part of your ongoing learning and development you will have access to a range of tools and courses appropriate to your role and career goals
- Pension – Kilimanjaro match pension contributions up to 5% of salary
- Private Medical Insurance through WPA
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan Scheme – Loans deducted from net pay over a 12-month period
- Cycle to work scheme – In partnership with Evans Cycles
- Maternity/Paternity leave – above statutory requirement
About Kilimanjaro Live
Kilimanjaro Live Ltd (myticket.co.uk) is a leading live entertainment promoter, based in London, UK organising hundreds of live music and diverse entertainment events each year ranging from the biggest stadium & arena tours, festivals to a diverse range of events including music, comedy, spoken word, theatre, extreme sports, cooking, gaming, martial arts and many more.
Please Email applications by 1st November to firstname.lastname@example.org