We are a leading independent live entertainment company arranging around 500 concerts, shows and festivals each year. Here you can view and apply for all our current exciting opportunities!
We are a company that values diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to every application we receive, recruiting on merit only.
This role spans two areas with the company; working with the Promoters and the Head of Marketing to co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies and plans, and working across the company as a whole on office administration and support as well as providing support to all roles when required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
– Daily monitoring and updating of the show white board to record launch timeline.
– Create, monitor and update show marketing plans with details of activity carried out (including costs and dates) and ensure invoices are paid and logged against the plans.
– Process all invoices, adding invoice numbers to marketing plans and ensuring costs match up before passing invoices to the finance team.
– Ordering print for shows and managing print distribution throughout on sale to compliment the wider Marketing Activity. Update the Artwork order spreadsheet each week and check to make sure print has been received and is on display by the venue.
– Attend weekly marketing and progress meetings and complete tasks assigned within those meetings.
– Update newsletter spreadsheet. Liaise with promoters and their assistants to draw up a list of artists to feature in the weekly newsletter and then draft text for said newsletter, build it within our webmail system, gain approval by promoters and make any changes requested and schedule it to be sent to our customer database.
– Undertake research into key promotional areas or genres to discover contacts and opportunities to promote shows, when directed.
– Liaise with all venues, and outside parties to ensure they have all material for announcements and on sales including music and video links and we receive the best possible marketing support for all shows.
– Keep up to date and develop venue marketing databases.
– Liaising with Venue marketing representatives to ensure that all opportunities are utilised and managed for the duration of the on sale to maximize awareness and sales for the show.
– Maintaining the look and feel of the office, ensuring that storage areas are kept accessible and out of date material is disposed of. This includes racking magazines and tidying Stationery areas.
– Assist in developing and maintaining effective team work within departments including ticketing, digital and all promoters.
– Answer the Office phone and direct enquiries efficiently and succinctly, taking messages and passing them on where applicable.
– Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable request as requested by the CEO, department heads or other members of staff for the benefit of the company.
To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Friday 15th December.